PHQ Loadouts Don't Save Weapon Bay Selections?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

anthonysavatar
x3ap

PHQ Loadouts Don't Save Weapon Bay Selections?

Post by anthonysavatar » Sat, 22. Sep 12, 15:08

Edit: This is in AP 2.5.1

I've been trying to equip a set of 10 Falcon Haulers at the PHQ. To begin, I create a saved load out containing only the shields and no weapons or missiles in cargo hold. I make sure that it includes shields, weapons, and missile setting so when it's applied those get removed. Once saved I apply it to all ships and all are stripped of everything but the shields. Works like a charm.

The problem is when I try to add weapons and missiles into the mix. So I equip one ship with 4xHEPT + 4xPACs in the main bays (in that order) and a fifth PAC in the turret slot. I also add 50x Mosquitos and 50x Wasps and load the wasps in the missile bay. I save that load out and apply it to the rest of the ships. Every ship receives the right number of guns and missiles but the weapons slots show 5xPAC and 3xHEPTs  loaded in the main bays with the turret and missile empty.  It seems like the weapon slots are not saved when applying a saved PHQ loadout. 

I tried one other loadout with 9xPACs instead. When applied all slots including the turret have a PAC installed, only the missile slot is empty.

Is this the intended behavior? I'm really only looking for a reliable way to do group weapon installation for fighter wings. I found one post that details a good method: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 96#3019196

Are there any others that folks use?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: PHQ Loadouts Don't Save Weapon Bay Selections?

Post by CBJ » Sat, 22. Sep 12, 22:44

anthonysavatar wrote:Is this the intended behavior?
Hm, no, it isn't. However, for various reasons, I'm afraid I'm not sure how likely it is that this will get fixed, or when it might happen if it does.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”