Capping and reputation in AP

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

skeelime

Capping and reputation in AP

Post by skeelime » Wed, 26. Sep 12, 17:09

Hi,

In AP if I am a in a pirate sector am I free to attack and cap corporate ships e.g. OTAS etc without reputation loss? Like I started attaching a corporate ship and an argon frigate didn't seem to give a crap when I was in a pirate sector so I guess I am not clear on how this works.

I don't see reps for individual corporations anymore so are they linked to races or something?

If I keep attacking terracorp would that prevent me from using terracorp HQ etc?

I am playing as humble merchant friendly with everyone except for terran, xexon pirates etc would like to keep it that way.

Crezeh
x3ap

Post by Crezeh » Wed, 26. Sep 12, 17:18

Attacking corporate ships will affect your reputation with the faction they're associated with, and can lock you out of buying things from their HQs, if your reputation falls far enough.

Attacking ships in pirate sectors does affect your reputation. But far less so than in a sector belonging to that faction.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”