Terran rating to low to land x3 albion prelude

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

solo1024
x3tc

Terran rating to low to land x3 albion prelude

Post by solo1024 » Sun, 30. Sep 12, 12:44

Hi,

I'm playing on the new add on and I have been playing thorough the main plot, however my Terran ranking is now so low I can't land so I'm unable to do missions. im stuck in ideas in how to rebuild my ranking can anyone help? Would be much appreciated

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 30. Sep 12, 15:03

Take missions from Terrans in border sectors ?

inhand
x3tc

I did it

Post by inhand » Sun, 30. Sep 12, 15:26

I went from - 4 Terrorist up to +10 Hero of Sol. I wanted to buy a Spring Blossom but could not land on any Terran Station. I had to start shooting Argons in Asteroid Belt. I have many Factories in Argon space so I could not let my rep. with them get to low, so after shooting a few argons I would do argon missions to build my rep. back up. This went on until I was able to reach -1 Revolutionary, and was able to land on the outskirt Terran stations. I took any mission I could from the Terrans including Kill mission that usually involved Argons. I kept the balance until I was able to build both reps. up to 10.

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Sun, 30. Sep 12, 20:51

You can set up a sector trader in a non-war border sector to raise your rep over time. Any player ship in a war sector gets attacked when you leave. If you want to know some non-war terran border sectors you can look them up in the x3ap galaxy map or you can use a few fast m5 scout ships with explorer command software to locate them while you are out of sector.

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Sun, 30. Sep 12, 21:02

One (painfully slow unfortunately) other option is to plant a station in a non-core and non-war terran sector and change global settings to Terran friend. Then broadcast these settings to the station. Set buy and sell prices accordingly and hope some terran shows up to trade. It's painfully slow, but if all else fails ...

Each time a terran trader lands and docks at your station and trades your rep will rise very slightly. It seems to be an odd quirk that when your rep is too low for you to dock at them it's not too low for them to dock at your place. Go figure.

Of course the station might get attacked and destroyed, but if you're lucky it might survive some time. For some reason althesis and segaris worked for me. I had to be quick planting it though because while the station was left alone the TL wasn't :(

Progress-M
x3tc

Post by Progress-M » Wed, 3. Oct 12, 02:04

TTD wrote:Take missions from Terrans in border sectors ?
In my experience this works quite well.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”