Ice Harvesting Facility

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

zigelmind
x4

Ice Harvesting Facility

Post by zigelmind » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 22:53

Is this Facility not available to buy ?? Then in the next update maybe they can add this factory, (but i wont hold my breath)

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 22:58

I don't know for AP, but I know it's not available in vanilla TC.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Fri, 5. Oct 12, 23:05

In TC you can't buy it, but there's a chance one of the Terran Ice Miner TL's have one in their cargobay and you can cap it that way (got my Ice Harvesting facility that way).

No idea for AP, but if it isnt buyable, check the Terran builder TL's (I assume the builders are still the TL Ice Miners) and see if any of them carry one in the cargohold.

shea
x4

Post by shea » Sat, 6. Oct 12, 00:01

No you cant purchace it in AP :(
Life is a waste of time,time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shea1980

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Sat, 6. Oct 12, 00:19

Starlight_Corporation wrote: No idea for AP, but if it isnt buyable, check the Terran builder TL's (I assume the builders are still the TL Ice Miners) and see if any of them carry one in the cargohold.
It can be captured in AP as well. I got one this way and spent the rest of the game trying to figure out what to do with the output :) If you really want it, go and nuke all deployed factories of this type in Terran sectors. This will make chances it appearing in a TL higher.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”