XTC Player Owned Shipyard

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TLS

XTC Player Owned Shipyard

Post by TLS » Thu, 11. Oct 12, 20:43

Just got XTC and attempting to edit the settings for the the POSY, such as time and resources needed for production. I edited the HQ.pck but it seems that the POSY doesn't run off of the HQ.pck in the .cat files because the edit i did didn't work, and I can't figure out where the settings for the POSY runs from. Help!

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Thu, 11. Oct 12, 21:08

Look into the script file 'plugin.XTC.Lib.CalcShipProdVals' - but be careful of modifying any of the magic numbers within the script, i have absolutely no clue what the consequences may be.

this probably should have been posted in the XTC thread, hopfully a friendly moderator will merge it : )
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

TLS

Post by TLS » Thu, 11. Oct 12, 22:21

Wow, this is really confusing. I just want to reduce time, resources, and money requirements. This is way more complicated...

Also my bad on the wrong section.

TLS

Post by TLS » Fri, 12. Oct 12, 01:32

played around with it and got the time and resources just right... Just can't figure out how to get rid of the money requirement...

bbgun77
x4

Post by bbgun77 » Thu, 21. Feb 13, 00:47

THX,By this way,I can reduce my time,and less cost to production my ship.

Thraxwhirl
x3ap

Post by Thraxwhirl » Thu, 21. Feb 13, 17:02

Hi.

Can you guys elaborate on this?

I played Reunion back in the day, and I remember that Shovinus wrote scripts to enable the player to purchase working Shipyards that produced both vessels AND stations.

I've played almost no XTC however, but I'm intrigued by what you've written here.

POSYs are in the game now then, yeah? Do you know how I can obtain one? Where are they sold?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”