Final Fury Kha'ak 926

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SirDeity
x3tc

Final Fury Kha'ak 926

Post by SirDeity » Sun, 14. Oct 12, 22:58

I'm trying to finally return to the Final Fury mission where I have to destroy the stations in Kha'ak 926 whilst defending against bombardment from hundreds of small kha'ak fighters and dozens of M1s and M2s (has to play save up for some M2s -- was trying before with just a Deimos and Vidar).

Anyway, I don't see the sector anywhere so I have no idea how to get to it! How can I jump to it if it isn't showing up on my map?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 15. Oct 12, 07:28

Press the jumpdrive shortcut (by default Shift+J) and afterwards the 'K' key a few times. Each time that you press 'K' another sector, whose name starts with 'K', will be highlighted on the galaxy map.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

DiArmada
x3tc

Post by DiArmada » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 15:56

dozens of M1, M2?
what is your combat rank?
I went in as Warlord, but there was only one M1 and one M2.
the rest of the capitals were sphere-like "glass-cannons".

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 18:32

As far as your troubles with M1's and M2's, the "bigger stick" you're looking for is the Osaka-class destroyer. Nothing the Kha'ak have can even scratch the paint, and it's got more than enough power to blow a Kha'ak corvette to flinders in one broadside, and half the broadside keeps going.

The only real issue is equipping it, which if you rescued the Terran economy shouldn't take too long. If not, the OTAS Boreas would be my number two choice.

As for finding it, as X2-Illuminatus mentioned, go to the sector map and hit 'k' to scroll through all the sectors that start with 'k' until you find it.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 21:02

@DiArmada: SirDeity wrote "finally return" and had apparently forgotten how to find the place. These imply that the last attempt might have been a while ago, perhaps even several patches ago.

In current version of X3TC the OFF provides no real challenge even at Xtreme Combat rank. :(
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”