Looking for a Well balanced Ship that can USe PBE's any recomendations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sieg06660
x3tc

Looking for a Well balanced Ship that can USe PBE's any recomendations

Post by Sieg06660 » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 16:28

Started new game Just got some stuff together money 2nd hand ships ect and want to start capping ships so need a well balanced ship that can use Pulsed beam emitters
I appologise for any typos bad spelling grammer ing the above post it mainly do to the lack of motivation to correct the problem

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Capping Ship

Post by Bill Huntington » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 16:41

The best one you can buy is the Mamba Vanguard. That is what I work up to. There is an Advanced Proto Mamba, but you can only cap it. A regular Mamba is not bad. You can cap the Mamba and Mamba Vanguard also. They are used as Weapons Dealers, and fast transports.

I like the speed of the Mamba series.

In this game, just about any M5, M4, M3 can be a capping ship.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Sieg06660
x3tc

Post by Sieg06660 » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 17:37

i just stole a Mamba sentinel just wondering as iv used a panarnit ship and yaki ones with these before and that was a year ago
I appologise for any typos bad spelling grammer ing the above post it mainly do to the lack of motivation to correct the problem

VincentTH
x4

Re: Looking for a Well balanced Ship that can USe PBE's any recomendations

Post by VincentTH » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 18:34

Sieg06660 wrote:Started new game Just got some stuff together money 2nd hand ships ect and want to start capping ships so need a well balanced ship that can use Pulsed beam emitters
Mamba Raider IIRC for its turret and speed.
The Chimera is also a good choice if you can afford it (or acquire it through Return ship mission) early in the game.

Nick Northern
x3tc

Post by Nick Northern » Tue, 30. Oct 12, 12:20

I also cast my vote for Mamba (any variation works). They are often used by high tech traders and flown through pirate space like a car showroom. Go cap one. :) All use the PBE.
Enemies make you stronger, allies make you weaker.
Frank Herbert

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”