Yaki Is now Hostile for no reason

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sieg06660
x3tc

Yaki Is now Hostile for no reason

Post by Sieg06660 » Tue, 6. Nov 12, 00:47

mixed problem Yaki are now hostile to me for no reason and need something to rectify this quickly

Edit:
they seem to still be friendly but still appear red and cannot switch them back or see missions
also checked global settings

Fixed after a few Jumps
I appologise for any typos bad spelling grammer ing the above post it mainly do to the lack of motivation to correct the problem

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Yaki

Post by Bill Huntington » Tue, 6. Nov 12, 01:01

You might have killed a pirate or 10, not knowing they were Yaki. A gate blockade might have done it. A ship you collided with and didn't even know what it was might have been Yaki.

So you have to do Yaki missions. If you can get missions from pirate characters at the SY in Senator's, just keep doing them for a while. If you can't, then it's harder.

Take those Yaki Destroy Convoy missions you see occasionally in the sectors. Destroy any CW ship in the Yaki sectors and you get Yaki points. Some pilots recently suggested Return Ship missions and then take the ship to the yaki sectors and kill the police for points.

In my games, I take some time to get way ahead with the Yaki, so I can use their IBL forges. It pays to be way ahead, so that you can even cap an Akuma or two, hoping to get 32 IBLs in one quick action.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

mikeck

Post by mikeck » Tue, 6. Nov 12, 02:42

I had the same thing happen with the Goner is AP. Had great rep with them. Then one time, when I went to fuel up on ECs for the jump drive, they wouldn't sell them and told me to go pound sand....no idea why. I killed a ton of pirates but I didn't think any pirates were Goners. Oh well, can't be liked by everyone.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 6. Nov 12, 11:37

"they seem to still be friendly but still appear red and cannot switch them back or see missions "

On your own ship 'enemy if enemy to me' = No and Yaki = friend then they should all be blue. On ''enemy if' = Yes and Yaki = friend then if they turn red then they do not like you, but apparently not enough to attack you. Also try changing ship as the Yaki can be annoyed with just one ship of yours and be friendly to the rest.

There is a vanilla-safe trick (for Xenon read Yaki) to checking their relationship with the Player.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Sieg06660
x3tc

Post by Sieg06660 » Tue, 6. Nov 12, 20:13

Was mixed problem of my traders not being set as Friendly while my main ship was and confused the hell out of me fixed by global broadcast
I appologise for any typos bad spelling grammer ing the above post it mainly do to the lack of motivation to correct the problem

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”