[AP] No EBC ammo forges?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mantra2K

[AP] No EBC ammo forges?

Post by Mantra2K » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 13:43

Hey guys,

Thought I would try out the EBC's as they seem pretty awesome, but I can't find any ammo forges? I've checked where they are meant to be in company pride etc. It's really strange.

The only place I have found I could buy it would be a military outpost, but I imagine that isn't going to keep without ammo forges?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 13:57

You need to explore a lot of Teladi sectors fairly comprehensively (ie not just drive straight through them from gate to gate) and then check your in-game encyclopaedia for the EBC Ammo ware and see what sources it says you have discovered.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 14:01

I think the NPC EBC Forges will also produce the ammo. Not sure on that though.

If you still can't find any, I guess you'll have to produce it yourself!
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Mantra2K

Post by Mantra2K » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 14:25

Alan Phipps wrote:You need to explore a lot of Teladi sectors fairly comprehensively (ie not just drive straight through them from gate to gate) and then check your in-game encyclopaedia for the EBC Ammo ware and see what sources it says you have discovered.
At first I thought this was the situation, but I have been up and down and spent a good half hour exploring the sectors trying to find them. It's really strange.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 7. Nov 12, 14:38

OK, here are my NPC EBC ammo locations in vanilla X3AP:
Spoiler
Show
Ceo's Sprite LW Complex & Mil Outpost.
Company Pride EBC Ammo Forge
Eighteen Billion LW Complex & Mil Outpost
Home of Opportunity LW Complex
Ianamus Zura EBC Ammo Forge
Mechant Haven Mil Outpost
Profit Share EBC Ammo Forge
Thynn's Abyss Strong Arms HQ
If you have none/few of these I would do a Steam verify gamefiles cache for X3TC and X3AP.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Aragosnat
x4

Post by Aragosnat » Fri, 9. Nov 12, 19:15

My last AP DiD play thriugh before finding out how bad it was for my active TC DiD game. :oops:
Spoiler
Show
Ianamus Zura EBC Ammo Forge
Mechant Haven Mil Outpost, LW usually NE part of map close to outpost, Ammo Forge near south gate
Usually if you dont see a place and you know a location usually has them. Just filling up the Trade Stations and other factoriess seem to call them in to build one sooner or later. Or worse thing to do is just build a fact in Teladi space that hase ore and the oil. Tears of Greed comes to my mind for that as well as being one jump away from a shipyard that sells it (good to for those that down have a TL yet).
Chain Maille Armor
Profitzz
May this spacefly bother you.
[ external image ]
TC: 32+ Squidie (Steam DiD) deaths and counting since around June 18, 2012.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”