Fun with the Hub...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddgit
x4

Fun with the Hub...

Post by oddgit » Sun, 11. Nov 12, 21:52

I currently can not play x, my machine is rendering a maya project but that is not the point of the tread.

I was wondering if anone has ever used the hub to create mayhem. Like link some one of the Xenon Core sectors, a heavy pirate sector like Gaian Star with Argon Prime or Neptune, or well any heavy traffic commonwealth sector?

I may have to do this when maya is done rendering. But i was wondering if this will have the chaos causing effect that i picture in my head.

Especially with the Argon One patrol that goes from sector to sector. I picture the hub becoming a giant battle ground. My luck they would destroy the hub station thing. But it would be funny.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 11. Nov 12, 23:22

I recall reading about a player who wanted more Terran weapons, so he connected one gate pair to Terran space and another to Xenon space, then sat back and collected PSP's. :twisted:

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Sun, 11. Nov 12, 23:27

@oddgit: I think the hub has plot armor so it can't be destroyed.

I've created mayhem unintentionally a few times. I connected the Aldrin region to the Commonwealth, which caused the Xenon to start migrating from the Xenon Sector east of TUS3 through the Hub. It took an Osaka blockade of the sector to stop that.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”