XTC - Terran Factories

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

johnnywas
x3tc

XTC - Terran Factories

Post by johnnywas » Sun, 25. Nov 12, 11:31

I'm playing as a Terran Trader - trying to restore the Terran economy with fast trader ships

When can I buy Terran Factories in Vanilla

If I am entirely limited to buying Commonwealth factories which factories will help the Terran Economy most and where should I put them.

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Sun, 25. Nov 12, 12:13

Terran factories can only be bought after finishing several plots (mainly the Aldrin one, wich eneds the terran plot finished & a part of the hub done).

Basic commonwealth fabs that fuel Terran economy (but will require you to build farm/foodfabs to keep m going): Crystal factories, shieldfactories, Silicon mines/Ore mines(mines depend on location). Not sure if they buy sattelites, should check. I could say SPP, but terrans got that one in abundance.
The building of commonwealth food fabs to fuel those factories in terran space will also help in keeping the Terran SPP's alive, as they start out with too many.

insolent1
x3tc

Post by insolent1 » Sun, 25. Nov 12, 23:27

Crystals fabs aren't really needed same with silicon(only station that uses it is the keris fab). Theres plenty of ore around if the mines are fed with ecells.
Shield fabs won't help the economy.
What the terran economy needs is jumpgates but since they only get 2 of these you need ST's and UT's in fast ships.
Around 8 ST's(mistrals) and 2 UT's(chokaro), should make an impression.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”