unfocussed jumpdrive FAQ

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cattafett
x3tc

unfocussed jumpdrive FAQ

Post by cattafett » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 09:24

after being led to the UFJD FAQ i noticed this in the "What can be found in unfocussed jumpdrive sectors?"
Spoiler
Show
Goner ships (including the Aran). (Aran only in X3AP)
now i think most of us knew about the ship in the brackets but i never heared of anyone finding their other ships.
does this mean that the ship they give missions from is floating around and is obtainable in a vanilla game?
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 10:02

You could also find a Goner Ranger in TC, plus you could get as many Aran as wanted. But in AP I think you can only get the one Aran in AP.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 11:27

Odd. In all my searches in ufjd sectors in TC I never found any ships other than the Aran ,xenon,kha'ak and ship-debris.
Hmm.
Maybe I should return to TC again.

bizbag
x3tc

Post by bizbag » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 11:32

The Aran is extremely large and brightly lit; the other Goner ships are far harder to see. If they're as rare as the Aran to begin with, they'd be that much harder to see.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 11:37

The TC UFJD Goner Rangers are not 'shielded from gravidar' like the Aran and so you can spot them when in scanner range. They don't actually do or add much in game terms though (they are standard Rangers you can see everywhere else), just added for scenery and immersion.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”