Stock Exchange Access

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hrodeth
x3tc

Stock Exchange Access

Post by Hrodeth » Sat, 8. Dec 12, 23:54

I have access to the Light of Heart exchange and that's working just fine.

But I can't seem to get access to the exchange in Argon Prime.

I have:

1) A five factory complex in Herron's Nebula.

2) An advanced satellite in Argon Prime.

3) My reputation is high with the Argon.

Is Herron's Nebula part of a different exchange? Is this a bug? Or what am I doing wrong?

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Sun, 9. Dec 12, 07:50

Can you get access to Nyanna's Hideout Exchange? As far as I know you only need 1 Argon station in Argon territory to get access to all Argon Stock Exchanges.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you ran over (or destroyed one inadvertently) a ship that belonged to that particular station?

Can't think of any other reasons......... :?
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

bizbag
x3tc

Post by bizbag » Sun, 9. Dec 12, 10:53

To clarify, the station is not hostile, right? You can land, etc., but not access the stocks? Does it say the whole "must have a station" jazz?

It might have glitches and not flagged you. Try saving, then put a station in Argon Prime, then see if that fixes it. You can reload if it doesn't work.

Hrodeth
x3tc

Post by Hrodeth » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 00:11

Joe McCracken wrote:Can you get access to Nyanna's Hideout Exchange? As far as I know you only need 1 Argon station in Argon territory to get access to all Argon Stock Exchanges.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you ran over (or destroyed one inadvertently) a ship that belonged to that particular station?

Can't think of any other reasons......... :?
I haven't discovered Nyanna's in this game yet, but I will go check that out.
To clarify, the station is not hostile, right? You can land, etc., but not access the stocks? Does it say the whole "must have a station" jazz?

It might have glitches and not flagged you. Try saving, then put a station in Argon Prime, then see if that fixes it. You can reload if it doesn't work.
Correct, not hostile. Can land, and get the "must have a station" message.

I'll try that tonight when I get off work. Thanks guys.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 09:52

have you tried targetting the station while in space ?

targetting will trigger the access check

JoeVN09
x4

Post by JoeVN09 » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 10:43

Unusual, to be sure. I have access to all Argon stock exchanges, and I don't even own a station in their territory (just did some build missions in Legend's Home).
~ Experienced X3 veteran. Dangerously incompetent X4 novice. ~

Hrodeth
x3tc

Post by Hrodeth » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 18:16

Cycrow wrote:have you tried targetting the station while in space ?

targetting will trigger the access check
That did it, thanks Cycrow.

Had to directly target it in physical space. Selecting target from the sector map list didn't.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”