X3: XTM active map not working?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jamieren

X3: XTM active map not working?

Post by jamieren » Sun, 9. Dec 12, 22:35

I've been using this map for some time, on and off:

x3activemap from pagemark.nl <Map link also dismembered to prevent the commercial site redirect. Also if you do mean XTM then this should be in S&M. Alan Phipps>

It's been a great resource to avoid a bunch of running around. Now it seems the site automatically redirects here:

{Commercial link removed. - Terre}

Why would this be? Does anyone else have this problem?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 9. Dec 12, 23:14

When site owners stop paying for the lease then the site is closed until the money comes in again.
It could be that the owner of the site is late with his renewal or there may be other reasons why he/she has stopped it's presence.

We had much the same annoying problem sometimes when we ran the SMP co-operative TC game.
Sometimes Real Life takes over.

Helios01
xr

Post by Helios01 » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 19:01

You should download sites that are super useful for you, for example I downloaded the old Argonopedia. Well, my friend downloaded it and sent to me. Choosing a new ship in X2 was easy like hell with the comparison :D
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 21:50

Hmm.
I accidently tried to download a site,instead of copying the page ,once..
I got some rather rough messages appear on my screen.
Someone seemed to be annoyed for some reason.
So I have avoided even trying to download a site since then.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”