Albion Prelude Mod List

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

XELA NAMYT

Albion Prelude Mod List

Post by XELA NAMYT » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 12:29

Hi,

I have finally got enough time to start playing Albion Prelude (a year late I know!), and I just want to add the mods that I really like from TC as I know most of them work with AP.

A few days ago I found a thread where someone complied a list of TC mods that worked (or why they don't work) with AP, but for the life of me I can't find it again! Does anyone know what I am on about?!

Now I just need to try and remember how to get the mods working in the game!

Thanks very much.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 19:10

LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

XELA NAMYT

Post by XELA NAMYT » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 00:46

Ahh, perfect! Thanks very much!

Unfortunately the only mod it doesnt mention is one of my favourites, it was a mod that added satellites in a given grid pattern in a sector for a cost per satellite. Does anyone know which mod i am on about? It just instantly deployed the sats, no ship or sats required, just credits.

Thanks very much again.

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 01:19

Just from guesing i would say that if would be compatible. Backup your saves and give it a try.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 10:15

Unfortunately the only mod it doesnt mention is one of my favourites, it was a mod that added satellites in a given grid pattern in a sector for a cost per satellite. Does anyone know which mod i am on about?
The description of your mod rather sounds as it would be a script. The differentiation is important in this case, as most scripts for X3TC are also compatible with X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

XELA NAMYT

Post by XELA NAMYT » Tue, 11. Dec 12, 10:50

Unfortunately I found the mod, but it isn't available anymore!
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=225068, does anyone know of a similar mod or another location to download it? I'm surprised that it wasn't a more popular mod so I assume there is something better out there.

Thanks

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”