XTC - How do I get my Terran reputation up quickly

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

johnnywas
x3tc

XTC - How do I get my Terran reputation up quickly

Post by johnnywas » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 21:54

I need to be a Terran Servant of Io to buy wraith missiles and I need big missiles to complete Final Fury

how do I improve my Terran rep quickly

pref
x4

Post by pref » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 22:29

I had the same problem, but it was quick thanks to all the help i got here
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

You will have to do missions (transport, deliver ship mainly) and it will take a bit of time. No tricks it seems.

soulmata
x4

Post by soulmata » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 23:18

You could also have ST operating in Terran sectors while you go do other things. Making huge purchases will also improve your rep for the same reason. I became a 'Hero of Sol' without ever actually doing anything in Terran sectors aside from the first few Terran quests, which can be done in just about any M3-M5 and gives you access to all but 3 sol system sectors.

Deliver Ship is pretty easy in Terran sectors since they have a relatively high shipyard to sector density - just avoid trying to deliver something slow like a Baldric to the ass end of nowhere, since you can't use a JD to speed things up.

johnnywas
x3tc

Post by johnnywas » Thu, 13. Dec 12, 20:02

Thanks

I found a couple of Taxi missions and a deliver ship mission. They really helped.

Aragosnat
x4

Post by Aragosnat » Thu, 13. Dec 12, 22:29

Don't forget to blow away pirates and Xenon when in their space. Hertics End you can get pirate / xenon protect missions there from the Argons too.
Chain Maille Armor
Profitzz
May this spacefly bother you.
[ external image ]
TC: 32+ Squidie (Steam DiD) deaths and counting since around June 18, 2012.

Darrell Whiter
x3tc

Post by Darrell Whiter » Wed, 29. May 13, 00:45

Another way is to kill Xenons with a Tommahawk Missile salvo attack OOS ( out of sector ) to escalate up the raking. Q's is 2 salvos. J's are 3 and K's 3 salvo OOS Tommahawk required. 1 salvo is 8 missiles. EG. 2 is 16 3 is 24.
IS ( in sector ) is half of OOS salvo attacks.
This trick works with any factor and race. Nice boost in respect / reputation. You can raise rank quickly with 3x Q's and 1x J with Terrans. Faster than trading.
Good luck

Honved
x3tc

Post by Honved » Wed, 29. May 13, 16:32

As Aragosnat points out, you can often find combat or other missions in Heretic's End, or occasionally find stray Pirates to vaporize for faction rep.

Pirates and non-mission Xenon don't appear in other Terran sectors (at least in TC), so you're limited to taxi service, ferrying cargo, and recovering ships, etc.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 29. May 13, 19:39

And I think johnny's question was answered sufficiently six months ago. :P
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”