Claiming a system (X3AP)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

WishmasterSR

Claiming a system (X3AP)

Post by WishmasterSR » Sat, 22. Dec 12, 19:36

So I've played this for some time and noticed, that the terrans jave taken over Heretic's End. I wonder how to take over systems since I'd like to return this one to Argon fleet and later claim one for myself.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 22. Dec 12, 19:49

This type of sadomasochism not available in the vanilla game, you must use a community built addon in the S&M forum ;)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

WishmasterSR

Post by WishmasterSR » Sat, 22. Dec 12, 20:08

so will they take the systems by themselves or is it given and cannot be changed in vanilla?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 22. Dec 12, 20:36

Some individual war sectors (red on the galaxy map) and their stations can change hands between Argon and Terran according to the AI/RNG's ideas of the side's advantage in the war (while the Player is OOS and not looking). They will change back and forth as directed by the AI and not really be affected by any Player interventions.

Whoever is currently in charge of such a sector and regardless of good Player rep with each, one side or the other will be hostile to the Player assets in-sector while the Player is OOS and so attacks on your property in unattended war sectors can be expected if you do not take some complicated 'special precautions'.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”