Shrinking stations down to a size of 1 ST for your TL

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

starkillr
x3

Shrinking stations down to a size of 1 ST for your TL

Post by starkillr » Sat, 29. Dec 12, 16:09

I was wondering if there was a script/mod that changed the size of stations so they only took up 1 ST on a TL. Main reason I'm looking for something like this is due to a bug in the Paranid after capturing a Hyperion in X3:AP. Everytime they enter my system with my factory complex, they randomly go red and start destroying things. If I'm in the system, I apologize for weapons fire, but then they go permanantly red and I can't stop them other than to destroy them which kills my notoriety (was almost max positive).

So now I'm in the position of having to move my entire factory complex out of that system to avoid paranid patrols. I've gotten the station re-pack mod, but it just takes forever to move items and jump back etc. If anyone has a good solution to either A) the random angry paranid attacks or B) a way to easily move stations to a new sector, I would be most appreciative. Right now I'm feeling like my entire game is a bust and I don't want to start over. Thanks.

Gazz
x4

Re: Shrinking stations down to a size of 1 ST for your TL

Post by Gazz » Sat, 29. Dec 12, 16:57

starkillr wrote:If anyone has a good solution to either A) the random angry paranid attacks or B) a way to easily move stations to a new sector, I would be most appreciative.
Mod TShips and increase the cargo capacity of your favourite TL type to a few millions.
That's only one number to change.
My complete script download page. . . . . . I AM THE LAW!
There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

dougeye
x3tc

Post by dougeye » Sat, 29. Dec 12, 17:18

alternativly if your going to do a cheat edit why not just cheat the station back into the new possition and let the old one get destroyed ;)
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

starkillr
x3

Post by starkillr » Sat, 29. Dec 12, 17:48

Tried to find that file and it doesn't exist? Have the Steam version. X3 editor will do the trick? Have never tried to mod these files before.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”