Race Rank Question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Race Rank Question

Post by The Iron Duke » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 19:00

As you achieve the highest rank with a race or corporation, and as that rank is reached, a certain percentage is awarded for the job/mission you undertook as the rank is reached. i.e. I am Argon Hero of the Federation 11% am I right in thinking that successive jobs will not increase that rep once reached?
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 19:42

I've seen it said that your rank will still change, it's just that at top rank a single % requires ten times as many points as at lower ranks. I'm not sure that is right tho as I don't remember mine ever changing once I've reached top rank...

Tim
Struggling to find something from the forums - Google it!!! :D

Lorric
x3tc

Post by Lorric » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 19:47

I have never seen it change, except downwards, once I was in the highest rank.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 21:30

One of the moderators once mentioned that trading with the race in question will increase your rank, but very slowly.

Edit: Here is the thread I was thinking about.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 00:06

In one game I got to 18% at op rank with most races.
After that it increased slowly,pro rata with the amount of auto-trading I did with that race. The highest I had in that game was about 49% with one of the races,before I closed and tried a different game start.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”