[X3AP w/ XRM] Cannot get Argon Stock Exchange to open

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DuckSoup
x3ap

[X3AP w/ XRM] Cannot get Argon Stock Exchange to open

Post by DuckSoup » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 23:14

So I'm running X3AP with XRM and for the life of me I cannot get the Argon stock exchange to open up.

I started out as Anon. Argon and fought my way up to Argon Hero of the Federation. I then build 2 stations (Cahoona, and Cattle Ranch) as a complex. My current trade rank is Dealer, and after supplying the complex, selling some stuff, I cannot get the stock exchange to open up. I've docked at it a few times, ran some more missions over a day or 2 but it still will not open up.

Trying to figure out what might be causing the problem. Does my trade rank have to be higher perhaps?

mark37uk
x3ap

Post by mark37uk » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 23:44

I had the same problem recently, and got my answer from another helpful board member.

You have to fly to the sector with the stock exchange, and target it from space (do not land on the station). Then goto info, and view exchange, then it will unlock and you will have full access to it.

DuckSoup
x3ap

Post by DuckSoup » Tue, 1. Jan 13, 23:54

Well I'll be....That was it.

Thanks mate!

mark37uk
x3ap

Post by mark37uk » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 00:54

No problem mate, glad to be able to help somebody else out.

oddgit
x4

Post by oddgit » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 05:14

It doesnt just come from XRM, i had it happen to me in vanilla as well. I had a missile complex in Argon Prime and it wouldnt let me use the exchange. I did what mark mentioned. The argon exchange isnt so good, the teladi ones are where it is at.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”