[X3AP] PHQ Supply Frieghters Sit Idle

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Deflatted
x4

[X3AP] PHQ Supply Frieghters Sit Idle

Post by Deflatted » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 09:52

I've tried searching for this, but came up with nothing. I am trying to build my Hyperion. I set my frieghters to collect the wares with the "Buy ware for best price" command while setting their home base as my PHQ, but they just sit there and do nothing. I installed the bonus scripts but the CAG isn't doing anything right now other than outfitting his ship >.> Is it not possible to supply the PHQ wares with frieghters like you would with complex/stations?

Deflatted
x4

Post by Deflatted » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 10:10

Oddly enough the problem seems to have corrected itself? Out of couriosity I checked to see if the Sell ware for best price was also not working. As soon as I told one of the frieghters to sell off a ware, all 8 of the other frieghters undocked and began buying the wares within seconds of issuing the sell command..... bug?

DiArmada
x3tc

Post by DiArmada » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 10:48

when setting the price for a product at your complex you'll see how many jumps it takes to buy that item for that price.
if you set the maximum range of the complex to only a few sectors, then the range might not be wide enough.

for example, you set the complex in a way that your ships may only travel two sectors.
if the product you want is for sale for a good price three sectors away then nothing will happen.

does your complex have funds to buy the things you want?

Deflatted
x4

Post by Deflatted » Wed, 2. Jan 13, 11:11

face palm moment... apprently my PHQ's storage was full..... So... when I set my mistral SF to sell, it loaded up 14.5k of plankton and freed up space in my PHQ >.>

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”