Are there any economy changing mods?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tolmos
x3tc

Are there any economy changing mods?

Post by Tolmos » Thu, 3. Jan 13, 01:43

I was wondering if there were any mods out there, or maybe a combination of mods, that shift the game's economy from being spawn based (game randomly creating the items and NPC ships) to being actually driven by the NPCs (stuff made in factories, shipped to other NPC stations, NPC ships no longer randomly spawn... except maybe important ones).

I tried looking around and saw a few that did smaller scale things, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew of newer ones that might not have been added to the list lately, or large compilation mods for it?

Thanks!

dougeye
x3tc

Post by dougeye » Thu, 3. Jan 13, 09:12

With the exeption of equipment docks i was under the impression that the npcs do have to physically run the economy. yes the npcs are spawned but after that they have to trade in the same way as the player. GOD spawns factories at times and this can change the dynamic.

im not aware of any specific mods that change the economy system though myself apart from larger mods which change the npc's jobs.
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Thu, 3. Jan 13, 09:33

There are 2 that are currently in development
EJ's Universe Without GoD
X-Timelines
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 3. Jan 13, 12:08

Make it three: ETNO Chronicles.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”