X3AP Terran/Goner Race reputation question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lyth
x4

X3AP Terran/Goner Race reputation question

Post by Lyth » Tue, 8. Jan 13, 09:57

So I achieved top race rank with everyone except Goner's, Pirates and the Yaki which was just high, then flicked the switch to go hostile with everyone and dispatched all of my fleets to allow me to control the galaxy.

My problem aside from the massive asset damage I have taken is that my Terran race rank keeps dropping and the only thing I can point at is fighting in Goner territory and my fleets attacking Goner ships moving through Terran sectors, which didn't really make much sense to me as Elysium of Light is a target sector of the Warzone constantly being attacked by the Terrans.

I have 11 fleets left covering lots of different sectors so was hoping someone could shed some light on this without me having to dismantle everything to find out for myself.

Many Thanks in advance
Take it easy, If you can't - Take it by force.

Lyth
x4

Post by Lyth » Tue, 8. Jan 13, 10:55

Hmm.. I didn't get a fast reply so tested for myself, just sharing what I found out. If you attack goner ships in Terran sectors you won't lose any reputation but it will make any Terran Military ships go hostile to you for 3-10 seconds which has been the cause of my reputation loss. :(
Take it easy, If you can't - Take it by force.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”