X3:AP Automatically transfer products to freighter?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vortexz
x4

X3:AP Automatically transfer products to freighter?

Post by Vortexz » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 18:04

Is there a way to command a freighter to automatically transfer products produced at your own factories into it's cargo bay? Like a flail barrage missle factory, it hits the build cap very quickly, and having to keep going back and transferring them into a freighter is very annoying.

I'm sure that this has been asked before but the keywords i have been entering haven't been coming up with anything, so if you could point me in the direction of the thread, that would be great.
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 18:25

I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 18:38

Thank you, i had no idea about this bonus package, looks amazing!

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 20:08

There's actually an easier, and cheaper (you have to pay CLS pilots) way to do it. Simply homebase a freighter, preferably a superfreighter XL, at the complex and tell it to 'Sell at Best Price' the flail missiles. Set the flail missile price to max and the freighter will sit there accumulating missiles, since there's no place that will buy them for max price.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Mon, 14. Jan 13, 22:46

Nanook wrote:There's actually an easier, and cheaper (you have to pay CLS pilots) way to do it. Simply homebase a freighter, preferably a superfreighter XL, at the complex and tell it to 'Sell at Best Price' the flail missiles. Set the flail missile price to max and the freighter will sit there accumulating missiles, since there's no place that will buy them for max price.
MUCH easier! Thank you! :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”