im having trouble downloading patch for x3 R

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

sharp_26
x3tc

im having trouble downloading patch for x3 R

Post by sharp_26 » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 03:05

im having trouble downloading patch for x3 reunion it wont finish downloading can anyone help me with this?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 11:53

Which patch are you trying to download? Where are you trying to download it from?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

sharp_26
x3tc

Post by sharp_26 » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 15:17

tryin to get 1.0 to 2.5 from egosoft

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 15:26

And how are you downloading it? Which browser are you using?

Edit: I justed tested the download and it worked fine, so whatever the problem is it must be at your end.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 19:15

Rather than sending me PMs or asking me to email you, please post your answers here. I cannot deal with everyone individually by PM or mail, and even if I could you'd have a better chance of getting a reply that helped you if you posted any additional information here so that more people than just me could see it.

Incidentally if you're unable to read your PMs then please say what is happening when you try, so that we'd have some chance of clearing that up too.

sharp_26
x3tc

re pm

Post by sharp_26 » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 23:42

ok well that was the first pm that it wouldn't let me read.
and it would not let me reply to the post in the forum hence the pm!
and as for the update it keeps getting interrupted of it finises and is corrupted.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 20. Jan 13, 00:05

Again, we're going to need more information than just "it would not let me reply" if we're going to help. What happens when you try to reply? Do you get an error message? Does it just not post the message?

Regarding your download, it sounds like you are having connectivity issues. There's not much we can do to help with that. You could try using a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome, or perhaps a download manager if those don't work.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”