[AP] Khaak ships in UFJD sectors?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eddis

[AP] Khaak ships in UFJD sectors?

Post by Eddis » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 02:42

Hi everyone,

I am about to set out to do some UFJD exploring (marines are still cooking atm)...

Are there Khaak in these sectors which I could search out to get some emitters to outfit their ships?

So far I have a scout and interceptor RE'ed at the PHQ and am hoping to come across a M6.

ApatheticEthic
x3tc

Post by ApatheticEthic » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 03:08

I'm not sure if they changed it in AP, but TC had khaak sectors.

Eddis

Post by Eddis » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 03:25

ApatheticEthic wrote:I'm not sure if they changed it in AP, but TC had khaak sectors.
Oh yes, I know... i used to farm entire days to get gammas to drop in TC for my #deca... unfortunately AP has progressed the storyline somewhat, so the events in TC have had a direct impact on the khaak - making it difficult to find gear for their ships.

ApatheticEthic
x3tc

Post by ApatheticEthic » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 05:51

Oh, I know the actual khaak sectors are gone. I meant the unknown sectors you can use the unfocused jump drive to get to. I went to a few khaak sectors with that.

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 05:54

There is an M6 also, in AP. It's floating around somewhere, so you can find it. I haven't found Kha'ak in any unfocused sectors, yet, just xenon.

I haven't done a lot of jumps into unfocused sectors, maybe 30-40, so probably not exactly conclusive. :?
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 06:06

ApatheticEthic wrote:Oh, I know the actual khaak sectors are gone. I meant the unknown sectors you can use the unfocused jump drive to get to. I went to a few khaak sectors with that.
The section that generates Kha'aks in UFJD sectors was removed from the AP files. I posted a fix for this in S&M forum some time ago, but that would make you modified.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 21. Jan 13, 13:13

It is also stated thus in the FAQ. There was a possible challenge to that but nothing came of it.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”