X3 Albion Prelude - Fleet Resupply - Not exactly working...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jackelmyer
x3tc

X3 Albion Prelude - Fleet Resupply - Not exactly working...

Post by jackelmyer » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 08:44

I'm starting to play with fleets and have a simple M2 as my Fleet Commander, 2 M6's supporting it, and 1 Albatross holding Energy and Mosquitos. I also have a Mistral in the fleet to get the Fleet Resupply Command working.

I have my M2 set to resupply with 150 mosquito missiles and my M6's set to resupply with 30 mosquitos.

For some reason I cant get my M2 to reload it's missiles.

My M2 has a Transport Device as does my Albatross and my Mistral. Not sure what the damage is but it's annoying.

And do I REALLY need to have an TL in my fleet for the Resupply to work? I'm having a hard time understanding the thread that explains the new Prelude features.

Thanks.

jackelmyer
x3tc

Post by jackelmyer » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 08:38

Would really love some help with this if any one can advise. how do you use the Fleet Resupply and what kind of ship do you run as your fleet leader? Something I'm noticing is that my ships seem to pull resources from my fleet leader. So do I run my fleet with a Mammoth as the fleet leader to get the resupply to work right???

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 09:59

You dont need a TL in your fleet, if no TL is avialable, then the Fleet command is used instead.
I tend to use a carrier as the f leet commander, because fighters will also dock at the commander when they are not needed

make sure ur fleet commander, or TL have the transporter device installed.

how the resuply works is that the ships will go back to the TL or Commander to resupply themselves if they needed to.

The TS ships are used to keep these ships stocked up.

i beleive the resupply is limited to a certain set of missiles, but without looking the scripts i cant remember exactly

jackelmyer
x3tc

Post by jackelmyer » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 03:15

Do the TS ships resupply the TL based on the TL's Missle Resupply settings and Fuel Resupply Settings? Do I have to use the CLS Script included in the Bonus content to keep my TL resupplied?

And if a TS is only used to resupply my TL, I don't understand why I have to have a TS in the fleet in order to get the Fleet > Resupply Fleet command to become enabled and usable.

Sorry, I don't know why it's being so challenging but it really is. When I select the Fleet Command to Resupply the Fleet, it seems like all my ships go straight to my fleet commander instead of my TL and my TS just goes dead.

Megalodon Fleet Commander
- Has Transport Device Installed
Albatross
Centaur
Heavy Centaur
Mistral

Do any of these guys need any other Ship Extensions?

Thanks a bunch for your help! It's really appriciated!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”