[X3TC] Returnee Noob with PHQ question!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BeccyD88

[X3TC] Returnee Noob with PHQ question!

Post by BeccyD88 » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 21:22

So, aggggeeeessss ago i bought myself a copy of X3:Gold but my PC wouldnt run it, after getting a new one a few months back i've installed it and started playing again, major <3 for this game series!.

Anyway, as i've been looking around and starting to build my first complex, i've been catching other bits of info from forums about things i'd completly forgotten, like in this case the PHQ, So i started a google search and so far i've found next to nothing about the X3TC one, and only sketchy info about the X3:R one, (I have, but have never played Reuinion, i decided i'd rather just start with TC)

Anyway, if anyone could give me a link to some guides, or a quick brief of whats needed in order to work towards the HQ i'd really appreciate it, i can't seem to find anything reliably by myself, i've literally been playing Sandbox for the last 8 hours (Real Time) I have a Disco + Dolphin Super, with a Bliss Place Complex in Ceo's, thats it. (It's not much i know, but i've gotta start somewhere right!)

Thanks in advance for reading, and any help thats offered!
Beccy

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 21:25

Hi. A basic start is the series of FAQs on the (P)HQ. I'm sure other players will jump in with more.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 21:26

PHQ can only be acquired after completing the HUB plot. That one is long, and boring and thus there's not a lot to say about the PHQ.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

BeccyD88

Post by BeccyD88 » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 23:17

Thank you both for your swift replies, and i know its very end game, but hey, things that are worth earning right? :).

What i was really looking for though (And i'll scan through the FAQ's) is basically a link to a "Checklist" for things that need to be done, i know this sounds a lot like work, but at the moment i'm sitting in space, and the only plot mission i have access to (I think its a plot mission) is a call for pilots to head to Omni, so i just need something that'll give me a hint as to what rank combat/trade, what relations, what plots have to be completed, or to what stage and how to start those plots sort of guide.

The X universe is a big and scary place for someone new!
Beccy

*Edit*
Basically, This is what i needed! thank you!

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 23:59

In the FAQs you will find this..

http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... 752d78822b

The list of missions and pre-requisites.

Blue - book icons above or at the stations etc. are the main mission quests.

BeccyD88

Post by BeccyD88 » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 00:25

Thanks TTD, i'd found it just before your post, can i get some help deciphering it though?, just incase...
Spoiler
Show
"Kha'ak plot (Operation Final Fury)

Omicron Lyrae

Fight 333 (~Veteran 42%), or Argon Patriot start

Argon notoriety 10 (Federation Member 0%)

Split notoriety -10 (Creature 0%)"

As an example, these are the requirements for the Kha'ak plot to start i'm guessing, but does the Split one mean i need to be -10 with them, or at least -10 or higher?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 00:29

Those are always minimum ranks. You never need to be lower.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

BeccyD88

Post by BeccyD88 » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 01:11

Perfect! Thank you all for your replies and sorry for the nubishness! I've still got a load to learn, :D

Beccy

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 24. Jan 13, 02:20

That's ok Beccy.

I've been playing since the days of X2,and I still have things to learn in this series of games. :D

Just ask , and those who can,will answer.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”