[AP] Pirate revenge strikes?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eddis

[AP] Pirate revenge strikes?

Post by Eddis » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 02:56

Hi everyone!

I have noticed in my current AP game that whenever I am out capping Galleons in Mercenaries Rift that invariably the pirates will send a galleon to attack my fuel plex in Gunne's Crusade shortly thereafter. More profitsss! :D

Has anyone else noticed a repeating similar behavior in their game where if you do X action, pirates will respond with Y ship in Z sector every time?

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 08:26

I haven't had that happen to me yet. But it is an interesting situation.

Happens every time, huh? :?
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 11:14

Even in X3TC there was a sort of vague cycle to Pirate capital patrols. If you start capping or killing enough Pirate capitals in one Pirate area then they start popping up in another area and the first area goes quiet for a while.

See here and following on for discussion of a vague theory of mine.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”