[AP]Automatically buying Boarding Pods for the HQ with CLS

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BurningMan
x3ap

[AP]Automatically buying Boarding Pods for the HQ with CLS

Post by BurningMan » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 20:47

So i just started using the CLS software and haven't really figured out completly how it works, could someone explain me if it is possible that a CLS Ship will automatically buy all Boarding Pods in the Universe from the Military Outposts and unload them at the HQ or do i need to set way points to the Outposts manually and tell them to buy Boarding Pods there and then unload them at the PHQ?

pr0nflakes
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 20:56

You could set a CAG to only trade in BP's and have it set to shopper, it should just keep buying untill HQ fills up.

I find having a EQ or 2 with a CAG employed buys all the wares i need including BP's. They respawn in the military bases quite quickly in AP so you will have to do a lot of boarding to keep up.

Another alternative could be to use CLS and set waypoints to the military bases and then have it unload into a TL, Space in HQ is quite important in vanilla game.

BurningMan
x3ap

Post by BurningMan » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 21:15

pr0nflakes wrote:You could set a CAG to only trade in BP's and have it set to shopper, it should just keep buying untill HQ fills up.
can you exactly explain me how i do this? as i said i just started working with the CLS software and it is a little confusing at the start so a more detailed explanation would be nice.

I currently have set it to buy from 5 Outposts and unload them at the HQ wich might be sufficient anyway as i doubt i will need so much BPs anyway, but it could be useful for the future to know how the CLS software works.

pr0nflakes
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 22:38

Just to clarify, You have three options with the CLS softwares.

CAG, Internal CLS and External CLS

The method i mentioned refers to a CAG (commercial agent).
You would need to change the settings on the CAG menu to:

Wares List> toggle to trade list
Pick BP's as the only commodity to trade.

Trade duties> toggle this to shopper and set to purchase products 100% sell products 0%

The rest of the setts are self explanatory, you may want him to use JD etc.

You can get a full explanation of the plugin in this thread.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=88322

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”