[X3:AP] Good Terran sector from production HQ

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Blaank
x3ap

[X3:AP] Good Terran sector from production HQ

Post by Blaank » Thu, 31. Jan 13, 19:15

Looking for a good place to set up a home base and production center. Asteroid belt was always my first choice in TC but here there are argon ships making a run for mars and a Kah'k frigate nearly blew up an NPC mining station. I'm scared to put my stuff there. Pluto is ok but I derped and already put an M ore and silicon mine on the best asteroids. I have an M ore, M sil, and M spp in pluto making money.

Any suggestions on where to set up?

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Thu, 31. Jan 13, 19:24

Megnir.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

TechnoFreakIsBack

Unknown Sector east of Unseen Domain

Post by TechnoFreakIsBack » Sun, 3. Feb 13, 23:37

Started as: Terran Commander

Unknown Sector east of Unseen Domain works for me. No police to destroy my "illegal" stations. Away from other races and has only one jumpgate. Has Ore, some Silicon. You can import these resources from other sectors if required. I am running a complex with 110 factories. It is not fully self sustained when working on 100%. Silicon and ore need to be supplied. Everything else is produced in the complex. Recently a Pirate base appeared in my sector so that's cool. I think the Pirates apear when you provide (sell at your station) access to Pirate goods (illegal goods). It also provides cargo, engine, rudder upgrades for newly produced ships. Hope this helps.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”