X3AP Wipe Out Xenon

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cipry

X3AP Wipe Out Xenon

Post by Cipry » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 02:56

I assaulted Xenon 347, destroyed everything, but ships keep respawning, which is very annoying.
Is it possible to make them stop it?
It just makes me feel that it the whole thing was worthless.
(I was expecting to clear the sector out completely, so ppl can travel between Scale Plate Green and 18 Billion.
Also, I just remembered,
Spoiler
Show
I'm on the Treasure Hunt plot.
I can't find the third clue.
I went east for 1000 km like the riddle says and there were no ''keepers'', nor the 4th clue.

eldyranx3
xr

Re: X3AP Wipe Out Xenon

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 03:13

Cipry wrote:Is it possible to make them stop it? It just makes me feel that it the whole thing was worthless.
Not without modding your game.

Cipry

Post by Cipry » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 03:16

Nevermind. Got it.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 16:44

After you destroyed all ships, quickly spam out some advanced satellites around sector, and build a station or two.
Works for me. But make sure to back up your save before building a station, because Iam not sure if it isn´t a glitch.

(myself I had a missile complex in xenon sector above Black Hole Sun, for a few weeks, then I stopped playing TC because I got AP.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 17:43

The Xenon Sectors 347 and 472 behave differently in X3TC.

It is rather easy to control 472 (as is 101), the Xenon will respawn about once per IG-day. They try to invade it again though, by sending large fleets from 101 or 598 (and 023 east of it). But the race's forces will help to stop them reaching 472.

347 is like 598: the Xenon spawn is endless. But nevermind: the freight lane between Eighteen billions and Scale Plate Green can easily be controlled by one or two M2s. I always put two satellites west of the trader's lane and set the M2 to attack nearest enemy of NavSat. So they don't hunt the Xenon but take action when the Xenon start disturbing the freighters.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Thu, 14. Feb 13, 19:11

zazie wrote:The Xenon Sectors 347 and 472 behave differently in X3TC.

It is rather easy to control 472 (as is 101), the Xenon will respawn about once per IG-day. They try to invade it again though, by sending large fleets from 101 or 598 (and 023 east of it). But the race's forces will help to stop them reaching 472.

347 is like 598: the Xenon spawn is endless. But nevermind: the freight lane between Eighteen billions and Scale Plate Green can easily be controlled by one or two M2s. I always put two satellites west of the trader's lane and set the M2 to attack nearest enemy of NavSat. So they don't hunt the Xenon but take action when the Xenon start disturbing the freighters.
^^^^^^^^^
LOL, ultra bully.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Fri, 15. Feb 13, 09:40

Earth ultimatum IV. wrote:^^^^^^^^^
LOL, ultra bully.
I have no idea, what vou want to say. Please specify (english is not my mothertongue).

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”