Albion Hub and Player HQ Best place to put it?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AjRyder
x3ap

Albion Hub and Player HQ Best place to put it?

Post by AjRyder » Mon, 18. Feb 13, 21:06

honestly, really do I have to do it all over again... Please tell me its easier this time.

Also best place to put the player HQ, near where I want to build my own complex, would be ideal also to be pretty safe with silicon and ore mines that I can use!

Apart from that GGGRRRR :lol:
Star Trek Phase II watch new episodes now at

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com

My computer is fast very very fast ;)

Follow me on Twitter @Formula1Dragon

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Mon, 18. Feb 13, 21:34

Matter of taste, really, but I've placed my HQ where the hub is, close to the bottom. With the right gate connections you can have your complex just next door ;-)

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

AjRyder
x3ap

Post by AjRyder » Mon, 18. Feb 13, 22:22

So what is the best sector?

It would be nice to know where the God sector is!

ApatheticEthic
x3tc

Post by ApatheticEthic » Mon, 18. Feb 13, 22:37

I don't think there's one right answer to this. I put my HQ in Spires of Elusion. There are roids everywhere in that area, but I'm not such a fan of all the pirates.

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 01:07

No place is 100% safe. Ever since the Hub first came out, and possibly before, people have been debating this.

Aside from staying away from the War Sectors, and known pirate sectors, pretty much anywhere.

Last time i placed the PHQ (TC, never had it in AP), I placed it in the sector formerly known as Avarice. And linked it to Spres of Elysium with the Hub, also linked to a gate with a LOT of traffic.....
-- GD

AjRyder
x3ap

Post by AjRyder » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 12:46

Ok lets reword this then, what sector has the most roids and is a safe sector to use, as I would want to build a complex there so I can take on the hub projects... Again! ;)

Larxyz
x3tc

Post by Larxyz » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 13:41

Weeeell, the unkown sector beside the Otas Sectors is pretty popular :)
as for myself, I prefer the second in the southeastern corner of he map.
You can have one sector for the hub, along with the borons, and one unkown sector for the complex... i find that having the complex and the hub in the same sector tend to slow things down to a crawl... atleast for me :)
best
/larxyz

samoja

Post by samoja » Tue, 19. Feb 13, 14:12

I placed my HQ in Tkr's deprivation, it is a quiet sector with loads of roids almost matching asteroid belt, i have not seen any pirates, only enemy i saw was a lone duke's freighter, it is also close to EQ docks of 3 species, Teladi, Split and Boron.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”