System takeover script help! (albion prelude)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Aurilensasen

System takeover script help! (albion prelude)

Post by Aurilensasen » Wed, 6. Mar 13, 21:20

I have recently downloaded the system take over 1.72 script.
I have changed the name to "Thereshallbewings" and my pilot status is now modified. But how do i activate the script, or how do i know its active? I put the "t" and "script" files contents into the addons directory. Any help is appreciated!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 6. Mar 13, 21:31

Start by telling us, which of the Sector takeover scripts you are using. Then we might be able to tell you, how you know, whether it works or not.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Aurilensasen

Post by Aurilensasen » Wed, 6. Mar 13, 21:35

The one by trickmov, it was in a fourm with mods/scripts that were compatible with TC and AP.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 6. Mar 13, 21:40

I guess you mean a thread rather than a forum itself. If that thread linked STO version 1.72, then that was a mistake. That STO version is for X3R and won't work with X3TC/AP without further adjustments. However, there's also a compatible STO version for TC/AP here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Aurilensasen

Post by Aurilensasen » Wed, 6. Mar 13, 21:43

So 1.72 won't work with ap? Darn. Well thanks! I'll download the other version, you have saved me a big headache!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”