TC: How many IBL forges can you get?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

vradchuk
x2

TC: How many IBL forges can you get?

Post by vradchuk » Fri, 8. Mar 13, 02:11

Hi,

I've blown IBL forge in Weaver's Tempest and waiting for a TL with a substitute in Senator's Badlands. Once I capture it, will GOD send another TL with IBL forge? And then another and another etc..? So I will capture as many as I wish, or there will be only one substitute/capture for every original station? If latter and I had 3 IBLF in my universe then I will be able to capture only 3 and that's it? Is it the same with PBG forges?

Thank you.

vradchuk
x2

Post by vradchuk » Tue, 12. Mar 13, 00:09

My experiment failed... after 20+ hours on SETA 1000% GOD didn't send a substitute IBL forge... Strangely, the remains of the IBL Forge Beta that I've blown wasn't removed - maybe I had to wait till remains would be gone and then expect new station? Anyway, it's too long, so I'll build a complex over there and will feed Yaki's IBL forges as my own and then try to blow the pirates IBL.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 12. Mar 13, 00:41

That's right. A new one won't be built until some indeterminate time after the debris is gone, and that can take a gameday or two, subject to the mighty RNG.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”