Mobile mining Nividium

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Adarksoul

Mobile mining Nividium

Post by Adarksoul » Sun, 10. Mar 13, 20:57

So i am trying to use automated mobile mining for nividium but it is a non existent option to do, I tried to use falcon haulers docked at my mobile mining base to do this but "collect rocks" can not be done in m3's but mine asteroids do show up just no option for nividium. so my question is how do i use my falcon haulers to mine nivdium without much input from me? :lol: im so tired of this hub plot i could SCREAM!! :evil:

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Sun, 10. Mar 13, 21:01

Just tell the MMBS to collect rocks, it would be easier.

However, stupid question perhaps but do your haulers have an Ore Collector fitted?
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

samoja

Re: Mobile mining Nividium

Post by samoja » Sun, 10. Mar 13, 21:02

Adarksoul wrote:So i am trying to use automated mobile mining for nividium but it is a non existent option to do, I tried to use falcon haulers docked at my mobile mining base to do this but "collect rocks" can not be done in m3's but mine asteroids do show up just no option for nividium. so my question is how do i use my falcon haulers to mine nivdium without much input from me? :lol: im so tired of this hub plot i could SCREAM!! :evil:
Welcome to the club, you can only mine nividium by breaking rocks yourself(or using a mod), apparently devs taught nividium was too much of an exploit otherwise.

Adarksoul

Post by Adarksoul » Sun, 10. Mar 13, 21:09

yes all my haulers have ore collecters, yes i suppose i could tell the mmbs to collect rocks not exactly what i envsioned for my mighty miner lol just kinda bugs me, doesnt makes much sense that the option wouldnt be there i mean if i wanted to exploit the game there are much easier methods then nividium mining.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”