Tormented Teladi Start - Fastest Enhanced Kea ??

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Tormented Teladi Start - Fastest Enhanced Kea ??

Post by Bill Huntington » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 02:43

I’ve played the start of Tormented Teladi (TT) twice now and am pleasantly surprised. What a nice game start !

I started in Sanctity of Corruption once and also Acquisition. Both are good. Homily is a good hunting ground for Paranid coming for Energy and the other stations, even for a weak starting ship.

There is an Enhanced Kea that is the reward for completing the plot, which is $2.25 Mil in 12 hours. The Enhanced Kea is an exceptional ship. I didn’t think much of it before this. It has 5 x 25 shields and 8 weapon slots, a good laser recharge rate, and front and back turrets. The regular Kea has a speed of 98. The Enhanced Kea – Well now !!

I didn’t notice until my second game. You get different speeds when you pick up the Kea. My first game it was 177. The second game had 144. That was a hint. I tried it ten times. I got a low of 134 and a high of 182.

What is the highest speed that pilots have gotten for the Enhanced Kea ??
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 06:14

Mine is 196.8, probably the best I've heard.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 07:55

I've gotten 182, and then 177 my second run through.
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 16:20

My best was 182m/s. Damn fine ship at those sort of speeds :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”