question lookign for stable sector capture mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Holy Slayer
x3tc

question lookign for stable sector capture mod

Post by Holy Slayer » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 20:01

Hi folks just returning back to x3 and getting some mods installed.. ofcourse xmr however since I been away for long can any of you suggest stable mod for albion prelude with xmr for sector capture?

I know Improved races 2 but I am not sure if its stable to run seems glitching with station spawns...

Perhaps there are some other good sector takeover mods?

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 20:05

May I ask a question without trying to derail your thread too much?

What's the in game benefit of owning a sector, or is it a place to put stations undisturbed?

TonyEvans
x4

Post by TonyEvans » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 20:21

Litcube wrote:May I ask a question without trying to derail your thread too much?

What's the in game benefit of owning a sector, or is it a place to put stations undisturbed?

OP: sector take-over is a good mod. I like it when I use it.

Litcube: I guess that's one benefit. But like wit aforementioned STO you can tax and control the stations in your sector, as well as rename

Holy Slayer
x3tc

Post by Holy Slayer » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 20:22

Putting stations.. Having sectors that belong to you playing game to capture all universe..Npc races taking over all universe.. all these options just make it more fun to me to play in end game level ;) Improved races 2 kinda did to me but seeing if there is anything more stable out here

Holy Slayer
x3tc

Post by Holy Slayer » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 20:37

I went to check out STO but it seemed that mod is not any more maintained guy posted no more support provided is it compactible with XRM?

TonyEvans
x4

Post by TonyEvans » Sat, 16. Mar 13, 21:07

Holy Slayer wrote:I went to check out STO but it seemed that mod is not any more maintained guy posted no more support provided is it compactible with XRM?
Ah it is no longer under development, but it is fully functioning afaik. and it should be XRM compatible

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”