Capping TLs with stations

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Adarksoul

Capping TLs with stations

Post by Adarksoul » Fri, 22. Mar 13, 17:32

i am trying to capture a TL carrying the specific stations i wiped out like IBL forges, right now i am using the Military Scanner it works. i would certainly use it to hunt down ships i want for myself but i realize it takes game days for these TLs to come so constantly using the command gets tedious. is there something like Military Scanner that can scan in intervals of time or something that uses advance satellites? because there must be a better way then just sitting there and watching lol

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Fri, 22. Mar 13, 17:40

While not directly what you are looking for, I made a script that allows for more capturing of stations through TLs. Can be found here.

Station Capture Through TL Boarding

EDIT: WRONG LINK
Last edited by RoverTX on Fri, 22. Mar 13, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

Adarksoul

Post by Adarksoul » Fri, 22. Mar 13, 17:49

That does look fun and awesome for carriers but its too much of an overhaul of a mechanic i don't have much experience with so i still want play with the vanilla marines atm i'll keep it in mind for future games though. :)

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 23. Mar 13, 03:56

Adarksoul wrote:is there something like Military Scanner that can scan in intervals of time ... ?

Cargo Hunter.

(This might be a nice compliment to RoverTX's TL-stocking script.)

Adarksoul

Post by Adarksoul » Sat, 23. Mar 13, 05:13

:D ohh yay thank you so much! you guys just made my day!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”