In Cockpit Voice Skips and other none gameplay related issues.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Slyguy3129
x3tc

In Cockpit Voice Skips and other none gameplay related issues.

Post by Slyguy3129 » Mon, 1. Apr 13, 05:26

Ok so I thought I'd start off first by asking the question that is a tech issue within the game itself. So whenever I select anything to target, the on board computer lets me know what it is, Trading Post, Asteroid, ect. Except when I do it, it seems to cut the first part out. So it Teladi Trading Station becomes Adi Trading Station in game. I have owned the game for a while now and play it off and on, this issue has only popped up with this recent install I can NOT stress that enough. I have owned the game since the pack was released on GameStop, which leads me to my next question.

Since I own this game from GameStop, it leads to an incredibly annoying situation. It appears that I can not get the Albion Prelude Expansion, as it is not offered by Gamestop. I purchased it from Gamersgate, but it will not allow me to download it because I do not own x3 TC, which clearly I do, just not through them. How on Earth can you guys help make this simpler? I want to purchase Albion Prelude update it to the latest patch. This leads to yet another question.

I see that the latest version of X3TC is 3.2c, with emphasis on the "c", yet I can not find this version anywhere on the internet. I can find 3.2 from the homepage. Where can I find 3.2c?

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated!

Slyguy3129
x3tc

Post by Slyguy3129 » Mon, 1. Apr 13, 05:38

Ok so I fixed the voice issue, I enabled EAX and that has solved the issue. But the other issue still stand. Any assistance would be awesome!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 1. Apr 13, 11:29

Glad you fixed the tech issue but next time have a read of the first Announcement here on this Forum as then we have a chance of actually providing useful advice. Since you are probably using an OS other than XP, enabling EAX is just a workaround and your sound issue is more probably to do with codecs (see the Common Problems Sticky here.)

As to the X3AP download and version issue, you register your copy of TC with Steam using the code you used on this Forum and then download the updated Steam version of X3TC for free (see the note here to save some download), after which you can buy the Steam X3AP.

Other FAQs here may help you.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”