X3TC - Teladi marked as enemy for no reason

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KappaOP

X3TC - Teladi marked as enemy for no reason

Post by KappaOP » Sun, 7. Apr 13, 14:13

Although I have owned the game for a few years now, I just started actually getting into it a few weeks ago. Today though I ran into an odd problem. My rep with Teladi is almost maxed out, but after doing a few missions (mainly kill missions) I returned to Teladi sectors in which everything Teladi was outlined in red. Note that I have not received a drop in rank, and I can still dock and trade with Teladi stations. In global commands Teladi is marked as "Friend", so I'm not sure what is going on...

Thanks!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 7. Apr 13, 14:16

Don't look in Global Commands, they only apply (until something changes) after you transmit them to all reachable properties or when you acquire or transfer to a new ship. Look in the friend/foe of your personal ship (in the Ship Command screen) where you will likely see Teladi set as enemy after 'a little accident somewhere'.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

KappaOP

Post by KappaOP » Sun, 7. Apr 13, 14:24

Alan Phipps wrote:Don't look in Global Commands, they only apply (until something changes) after you transmit them to all reachable properties or when you acquire or transfer to a new ship. Look in the friend/foe of your personal ship (in the Ship Command screen) where you will likely see Teladi set as enemy after 'a little accident somewhere'.
Haha great, thank you so much!

:D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”