X3R steam version, second story mission problem with pirate waves section

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

jmwiseman
x3tc

X3R steam version, second story mission problem with pirate waves section

Post by jmwiseman » Sat, 20. Apr 13, 18:37

Hi everyone,
after some years, and Xreberth being relased shortly, i decided to play all the X games again. So bought the superpack on steam (i only had X3R before).

Now i'm going trough the story of X3Rreunion and i'm stuck during the second mission, when u play as turret gunner for the Goner transport.

I can get rid of the drones and the first 3 waves of pirates preatty easy (much more easier than i recall) but than nothing happens: the goner ship just fly around for a while with Zaya and some random pirate talking in the left monitor (yet no pirate ships are present on my gravidar or visual) and tahn stops in the middle of the sector doing nothing... just the talking between zaya and pirates (drop your shields and all that stuff) that prvent me for tunrning on SETA.

I tried waiting for almost 30mins, but the planet sequence doesn't seem to start...

a bug?

How can i solve this?

EDIT:
Nevermind, i did the mission for the 4th time and it worked.... strange enough i did nothing different than before!

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”