[XBTF] Blocking NPC ships for docking in my own stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

OSH

[XBTF] Blocking NPC ships for docking in my own stations

Post by OSH » Tue, 7. May 13, 17:15

Hi!
Is it possible to disallow NPC ships for docking in my own stations? I have one solar power plant and silicon mine. I want supply my SM with EC from my SPP. But NPC ships are docking in my SPP and buying EC. To prevent this, I've set selling price to 26.00 CR, set maximum price for resources to 26.00 CR and left about 50000 CR in my SM to buying EC from my SPP, but my transport ship flew to NPC SPP... is any way to force my transport ship to buy resources (EC) from my own stations?

Honved
x3tc

Post by Honved » Tue, 7. May 13, 19:10

You should be able to set up a fixed trade route, and have your TS pick up E-cells from the SPP and drop them off at the mine, in a continuous loop. Price should not even matter, other than to prevent NPCs from buying it out from under your transport jockey. I'd suspect that you want to set the price of E-cells high, to keep them from being sold out constantly, but still allowing a few sales at high price to make a hefty profit when they do grab a few.

Offhand, I forget whether you need CL1, CL2 from the bonus pack, or if you can just do that with Trade or other software.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 7. May 13, 19:17

Honved wrote:Offhand, I forget whether you need CL1, CL2 from the bonus pack, or if you can just do that with Trade or other software.
OSH stated in the title of this thread that he plays X-Beyond the Frontier. There is neither Commodity Logistic Software nor a Bonus Pack available for XBTF. Let alone the fact that there isn't even a scripts engine, which you could write scripts with.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [XBTF] Blocking NPC ships for docking in my own stations

Post by Nanook » Tue, 7. May 13, 19:32

OSH wrote:Hi!
Is it possible to disallow NPC ships for docking in my own stations? I have one solar power plant and silicon mine. I want supply my SM with EC from my SPP. But NPC ships are docking in my SPP and buying EC. To prevent this, I've set selling price to 26.00 CR, set maximum price for resources to 26.00 CR and left about 50000 CR in my SM to buying EC from my SPP, but my transport ship flew to NPC SPP... is any way to force my transport ship to buy resources (EC) from my own stations?
You'd be better off, making more credits, to let the NPC's buy high priced EC's from your SPP and then buy low priced EC's from the NPC's SPP's. More profitsssss. :teladi:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

OSH

Post by OSH » Tue, 7. May 13, 19:55

I don't think, someone will buy EC for 26.00 CR :D But this is really very weird: I've set maximum price for resource buying (ECs) to 8.50 CR, set my price for ECs in my SPP to 8.50 CR too, left some credits and I see, my transport is going into SPP alpha, which sells ECs for minimum price over 10 CR!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”