ok now i found a cockpit mod, but can't activate it????

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

slevin0006

ok now i found a cockpit mod, but can't activate it????

Post by slevin0006 » Wed, 22. May 13, 02:13

hi, i already beated the terran conflict game, so i told myself, gonna buy the prelude one...thing is, in the 1st one i had the cockpit mod installed, everything were good, so i wanted to install it for the albion one, an somehow, this one i can't make it work...?o.O so here what i did so if anyone notice what i did wrong, PLEASE tell me cause 'am not gonna play if i can't have a god dam* cockpit, the game just look awfull whiout it...-so i unrar the 2 files tha i downloaded(cat&DAT).i copied 'em in the mod file in my 86x egosoft game.i launch the launcher of the game.i activated the mod via the mod launcher,click ok.start a new game/load one.try to put in cockpit view...no succes..-_- :evil: Mad please pleaaaaaaase tell me what tha f*** i did wrong b4 i rage delete this game lol. *an no, i dont have ANY other mods**

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 22. May 13, 07:56

Asuming you play AP, have you installed the mod to the addon folder?
Also, I strongly advice not to open a new thread every time you post something, as this could lead to angry mod or admin reactions. :evil: :evil:

slevin0006

Post by slevin0006 » Thu, 23. May 13, 08:28

ty lol i tough i just have to put it in the mods file like in the 1st one..now its working, ty.an if an admin wanna ban me cause i ask a question, got np whit it, i got many other e-mail account&proxy so i can come back even if they ban my ip :P stupid enough to not have a ''search'' bar for subjets that often asked, i wont start to search 30 min just to find the good one lol. o.O

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 23. May 13, 10:04

No one will ban you for asking questions. Everything we ask you (and everyone else) is to not create multiple threads on the same issue. Also, please ask questions about a specific script or mod in its respective thread. That way the authors and users of said script/mod will be made aware of your problem and can help easily.

Apart from that at the top of the forum we have the Community Script & Mod Download Library for X3: Terran Conflict and X3:AP, which contains a list of the scripts and mods you can find in this forum. You can easily search that for a specific key word using your browser search function (by default Ctrl+S). We also have a [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/search/index.html?template=default&style=default.css][b]Li[/b]nk[b]Li[/b]st[/url], which contains links to often read and newly created topics that contain specific key words. And we have our [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/search.php][b]Se[/b]arch[b]Fu[/b]nction[/url] that lets you search the forum. See also the FAQ article How can I effectively use the extra search? for some tips how to use the Extra Search function and what google can do to help you in case none of the above provides an acceptable solution for you.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

slevin0006

Post by slevin0006 » Thu, 23. May 13, 19:58

ty for all those explanations, those forums are kinda different that the kind i usually see...an u just make me notice the key word search option,didnt saw it first :P (btw,sry 4 my grammar, 'am french, not uneducatedXD)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”