[X3AP] Capturing Xenon L - Does reloading work?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dave1001
x3tc

[X3AP] Capturing Xenon L - Does reloading work?

Post by dave1001 » Sat, 25. May 13, 11:44

In Albion Prelude, when trying to capture the Xenon L, does reloading change the chance of the pilot bailing?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 25. May 13, 11:46

No, it doesn't. Better look for another Xenon L.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sevfor
x3ap

Post by Sevfor » Sat, 25. May 13, 11:56

The chance is the same each try, but more tries will eventually lead to success. But it could be many reloads, and you put all eggs into the same basket as you don't know the CPU's morale value. I prefer cruising through swarms of Xenon L's with some flak weapon and more sooner than later you get a blue L.

Getting LX, however is much harder ...

ScruffyBamboo
x3

Re: [X3AP] Capturing Xenon L - Does reloading work?

Post by ScruffyBamboo » Sat, 25. May 13, 21:16

dave1001 wrote:In Albion Prelude, when trying to capture the Xenon L, does reloading change the chance of the pilot bailing?
Worked for me. I saved right after accepting a Xenon invasion defense mission (in Black Hole Sun). There were about 6 Ls in the pack (also Ms and Ns). It took about 4 reloads for one of them to bail. He actually bailed pretty quickly - probably about 80% hull left.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”