Teladi dont like proffits ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kzorsh
x4

Teladi dont like proffits ?

Post by Kzorsh » Sat, 25. May 13, 20:27

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =147753752

At last i've made an "all pirate goods" complex ... blah ....

So, whats the catch ? What stations are not meant to be built in teladi space ? Space fuel station ? What about others ?
Just want to know, why the hell, teladi (f@!#! TELADI !!! Proffitss and stuff !!!) became so aggressive towards my complex.

shameless creature
x3ap

Post by shameless creature » Sat, 25. May 13, 20:35

Yes, space fuel is illegal in Teladi sectors, as well as factories producing it. The full list of illegal goods can be found in the encyclopedia (races => Teladi => scroll down).

Kzorsh
x4

Post by Kzorsh » Sat, 25. May 13, 20:41

Oh my god ! They are brutal ! They dont give a s... about my space fuel station ... they are destroying everything but it >_< My 2 days of work and planning T_T

p.s. Thanks. I guess i should load a game and destroy space fuel distilery myself ...

shameless creature
x3ap

Post by shameless creature » Sat, 25. May 13, 20:51

Yeah, obviously the space fuel distillery's presence has turned the Phoenix hostile, and it is now attacking all of your assets in range. So either load a save and destroy the space fuel distillery, or destroy the Phoenix (for example using the missile trick) and then destroy the space fuel distillery to prevent further ships from turning hostile on you.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”