*SPOILER* Problems at Omicron Lyrae

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

papermonk
x2

*SPOILER* Problems at Omicron Lyrae

Post by papermonk » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 19:12

Hi,
Spoiler
Show
got to the mission after getting the blackbox, went to Rolks drift to deposit it whereupon i was told that i had to jump to omicron lyrae to meet with Ban Danna and co to help with some invading fleet. i first had to go and load up my dragon with energy cells in the adjacent sector to get to the gate but once i arrived at the omicron lyrae west gate there was noone to be seen, am i doing something wrong?
Ooh, and while im at it.....
Spoiler
Show
i hear theres a hidden corvette somewhere in dukes vision, anyone have any info on this? Also, in the hidden sectors what do the big destroyed gates do? is there anything to do in these sectors?
Still running 1.0 if thats any issue
Thanks a lot!
Papermonk :)

JackScratch
x2

Post by JackScratch » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 19:18

Hmm. Not sure what the problem is. I ran errands for a good hour before jumping in and everything worked fine, so long as I appeared at the West gate. You should get a cut scene involving Brett and Saya immediately when you arrive.

KnightLight
x2

Post by KnightLight » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 19:19

1) Upgrade.
Spoiler
Show
2) Did you talk to Saya Kho yet? She and Bret need to jump out before you do. This might be a version issue. Upgrade.
3) Upgrade.

papermonk
x2

Post by papermonk » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 19:45

hi, thanks, managed to get it working in the end, just general strangeness i think!
ne1 have any ideas about the latter part of the post?

JackScratch
x2

Post by JackScratch » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 19:49

I've spent hours looking for it with no luck. It's just a red herring I suppose, like that Goner secret base.

KnightLight
x2

Post by KnightLight » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 20:02

No, the Goner secret base is real, it sells an X-Shuttle with a gateless, zero-cell jumpdrive... :roll:

JackScratch
x2

Post by JackScratch » Thu, 11. Mar 04, 20:45

Of course it does. ::head pat::

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”