[REQ/SEARCH] Player HQ/Hub Manager

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

lildragon
x4

[REQ/SEARCH] Player HQ/Hub Manager

Post by lildragon » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 03:31

Hey all, so i've spent the better part of 3 days looking over these forums trying to find a mod for AP that suits what i'm looking for but i just cant seem to find anything. Maybe somebody knows of something similar to what i need.

Basically I have 1 large closed loop complex creating various bits (drones sats weps etc) and i want to use my PHQ as a storage building for all the items i produce in my complex, however every mod i find seems to be gear for the sale of items in my phq, i dont want any selling at all to be done in my hq as it is purely for storage of items to be used/fitted with other ships.

Also as a side question, i'd also like to know if there is a mod that can take over produced items from a complex? For example right now my crystal fabs are producing about 250 more than they are using, same goes with a few other stations in the complex. Is there a way to automatically transfer ONLY the extras, and NOT what is needed by other factories in the complex?

Thank you to anyone who can help me :)

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Re: [REQ/SEARCH] Player HQ/Hub Manager

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 06:33

lildragon wrote:i want to use my PHQ as a storage building for all the items i produce in my complex, however every mod i find seems to be gear for the sale of items in my phq, i dont want any selling at all to be done in my hq as it is purely for storage of items to be used/fitted with other ships.

No mod required. Just store stuff there.
  • (Set the price at maximum so that traders will not try to buy from your PHQ.)

'd also like to know if there is a mod that can take over produced items from a complex?
Commodity Logistics Support 2 (CLS2) from the Bonus Pack can do that, although the setup may not be obvious. There are a couple of CLS2 experts on the Universe forum who can help you set it up the way that you want.

lildragon
x4

Post by lildragon » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 15:09

I've been using CLS to transfer the goods from my hub to my hq, but its way of doing it is quite dumb in the sense that i cant figure out a way to get it to only load the over produced amounts, for example if im over-producing 300 crystal, i can tell the freighter to only load *up to* 300 crystal, the problem arises in the frequency of its operations. I want to move anything over produced to my hq but every way i can think of doing it puts the hub at risk of not having enough resources and things grinding to a halt. Thanks for you replies :)

Larxyz
x3tc

Post by Larxyz » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 17:17

Hias, i think it's in the trade menu in the CLS where you can define
"only transfer if there is %age availible.
It is the menu that has todo with the pilot i think...
anyway define only picking up if its above a certain %age and only deivering to target if it has less then %age can both be found within cls =)
... Theyr beside eachother in the menu...
thats all im remembering at the moment

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 23:10

Yes, CLS2 can be controlled to do many things, but the menus are not obvious.

That is why I suggested asking your question about CLS2 in the Universe forum. There are a couple of guys there who can make CLS2 do just about anything you can imagine.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”