X3AP AI and PPC/PSP charging.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

X3AP AI and PPC/PSP charging.

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 09:47

I find it very uncomfortable that I have to fire my turrets handly if I want to get full damage potencial of my PSPs on my Kyoto, and Iam tired of that already, I want to be the commander of a flagship, not a "turret gunner". Iam also afraid of using wing of capital ships, because I can control only one ship at once, and the others from wing are useless because AI doesn´t charge the PSPs.

So please Egosoft, next X3AP patch should give AI the ability to charge PPC/PSP weapons. :)

Sevfor
x3ap

Post by Sevfor » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 09:57

Terran cap ships with PSP are almost useless in the hands of AI when IS. Use them as player ship or OOS only.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 11:22

Sevfor wrote:Terran cap ships with PSP are almost useless in the hands of AI when IS. Use them as player ship or OOS only.
I know, but it shouldn´t be like this! It´s just plain wrong. They have to patch it. Or at least make the PSP and PPC work as in previus games, not chargable, just like normal weapons.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 15:25

Earth ultimatum IV. wrote:Or at least make the PSP and PPC work as in previus games, not chargable, just like normal weapons.
:? So...you want them to make it so the PLAYER can't do the charging trick as well as the AI? You could do that yourself by just not charging your shots!

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 16:34

I mean, make them more powerful than they are now but without possibility to charge them (as it was in previous games) :D

Lunif

Post by Lunif » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 20:15

I generally find that the capital ship battles feel too quick. I am not sure why you would want to increase the damage of these weapons.
"Maybe somebody should've labeled the future 'some assembly required'" -Michael Garibaldi

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 16:02

All I want is to give the same abilities as I have to AI.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”