KHAAK missile factory mod?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Damian Swift
x4

KHAAK missile factory mod?

Post by Damian Swift » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 10:53

As I have recently taken control of a Khaak corvette, i'd love to have a factory that produces missiles for them...
Maybe an Argon re-engineered factory?

Are there any mods out there that would let me own a Khaak missile factory?

Or, alternatively some sort of Argon/Boron factory that sells them (maybe like a souvenir on an already existing station or as a ware on a big co-operation station like Teracorp)

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 00:50

You could make your own factory with the Cheat Package.

Steal or buy a factory of any kind. Use the Cheat Package to remove the existing product and add a new product (Kha'ak missile). You can also change the resources to require Nividium, which is a material used by the Kha'ak.

Damian Swift
x4

Post by Damian Swift » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 01:06

Thanks for reply :-)

I am sure there was a mod I used ages ago called 'weapon dealer' or something, made a station that had all types of weapons and missiles for a high price...

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 01:14

Are you thinking of Menagerie Shipyard?

Damian Swift
x4

Post by Damian Swift » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 12:54

Menagerie Shipyard seems a great Mod, but sadly it only sells ships and no Equipment :(

The mod I remember was called something like 'Weapons dealer' and sold rare and hard to find weapons (like khaak lasers)

Maybe the 'black market' dealer from the rebalance mod? Possible to download just that part for AP ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”